cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with downloading a specific app

vicky.312228
Honored Guest

Hello,

I just bought the Meta Quest 2 headset and have already downloaded games to use with no issues.  However, when I downloaded "Space Pirate Trainer Demo Experience" it was stuck on 'Get' for a while, without actually going through the usual download queue.  Eventually I clicked out and tried to download again, but it now says it was purchased; however the app is not in my library.  Neither on the headset nor the app on my phone.  I cannot play the game, or delete it since it is not in my library.  When I find it in the store/search it says 'Purchased.'  I've signed out/shutdown the headset and app but the issue persists.  It seems to only be affecting this app.  Everything else works fine and other apps download and play per usual.

Any help?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @vicky.312228 

seems that is an issue because of the Demo version.

You have to contact support,

Send a PM @MetaQuestSupport 

Click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a message" button.

They can help you with that.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?