cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It has been a over month since my Oculus was returned and i still haven't got a replacement

Pistolsgopew99
Level 2

It has been a over month since my Oculus was returned and i still haven't got a replacement.

The last email i got was

"Your Meta Store product return (1WMVR462VU2104) has been reviewed and accepted.

Your replacement is currently being processed and a tracking number will be emailed to you once it's dispatched. Please allow 5 to 7 working days for processing." and it has been 17 days since I received that email. Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you're wanting an update on your return. We understand how it feels to be waiting on a device's arrival and we appreciate your patience! We looked into your ticket and see that it's in the right hands. We'll give our team a little nudge so they can get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience and keep an eye out for a response via email.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you're wanting an update on your return. We understand how it feels to be waiting on a device's arrival and we appreciate your patience! We looked into your ticket and see that it's in the right hands. We'll give our team a little nudge so they can get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience and keep an eye out for a response via email.