cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It says social platform keeps stopping

twitchyy.2022
Honored Guest

When I powered on my headset it said social platform keeps stopping and when I clicked the options or clicked nothing at all my head set would just restart and show the same thing. I’ve done The factory reset power off and it showed the same thing. What do i do?

7 REPLIES 7

twitchyy.2022
Honored Guest

I have fixed the problem myself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there, @twitchyy.2022! We apologize for not being able to help sooner with this issue, but we are happy to hear the good news! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future via private message. 😊

How did you fix it? I have the same problem.

Hey there berges86, welcome to the Community Forums!

I know how upsetting social issues can be, especially when it prevents me from playing with my friends. Could you inform me what troubleshooting steps you've already tried, if any? Has this feature worked with you previously and suddenly is having issues?

I'll be able to help further once you share those details with me. 😃

In the time of your life, live - so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

P.S., I can beat you at One Piece TCG and Black Desert Online.

how did you solve the problem?

Hey oscar.blake.2023,

Could you inform me what troubleshooting steps you've already tried, if any? Has this feature worked with you previously and suddenly is having issues?

In the time of your life, live - so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

P.S., I can beat you at One Piece TCG and Black Desert Online.

Ok so last night I had the exact same problem.  It just kept turning off on off on. So I held down the power button and - volume button until the blue options came up. Ppl are saying make sure you have cloud backup on. You bloody can't 😂 it don't let you in the headset whatsoever does it but I did find out its on as default when it's new so I trusted it and selected factory reset. I was worried that my sons levels would go back to level 1 no skins etc but even though population one isn't backed up by cloud (one of few apps that isn't!!) Everything once reinstalled the apps was all there all the shiney rocks all the levels etc everything. It's a little time consuming and hopefully you don't pay per gb on data WiFi lol. But this way the 'SOCIAL PLATFORM LOST' message gets resolved guys .... thank me later tata 🫶😘🍄🥂🍋🤗❣️