cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It won’t let me login

ITZ_Clixz
Honored Guest

Can someone help me! For the past 2 or so years I couldn’t play my oculus because it’s telling me to login, but the email that’s on their is stuck and I can’t change it but that’s no longer my email. Everybody I’ve asked couldn’t help and I just need someone to tell me how to remove this email and add mine I don’t know why it won’t work. Thank you to all the people who tried or are trying to help.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow! Account issues are a struggle however, we're here to help and want to get you back on track! We appreciate you letting us know the issue your having and want to make sure we can make your experience great! For us to get a better look at this for you as we will need to collect account information we need for you to get connected with us through our PM's.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We look forward in helping you and getting you back in the awesome world of VR! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @ITZ_Clixz! We wanted to check in with you, let us know if you still need help with getting your email changed. We're always happy to lend a (virtual) hand!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!