cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its been 2 days and have not recieved gift email

Rat_Ass
Explorer

My friend bought a game for me as a gift 2 days ago and the email still hasn't came. The email is correct and he has been charged but there has still been no email. Customer service is no help either

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there,

We would love the opportunity to help you resolve this.

However, we will need to collect some personal information from you to look into this on our end.

Please use this link  to get to our profile page and then click "Send a Message" to privately message us!

Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Goncalo.D.S
Honored Guest

I’m having the same issue, I’ve bought a gift for a friend and they haven’t received it it’s been three days already and I haven’t heard from support (I followed their directions from the reply of this topic) 

Hey there, Goncalo.D.S. 

We hope your Wednesday is going well. Also we do appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Not being able to have any clarity on this issue can be very frustrating, so we're here to step in and get you the answers you need. 

Let us go ahead and continue this via private message, we did notice you reached out to us there. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. 

We will be in touch! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

been 5 days now and still no private message respond from them either.

We truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention! This is not the experience we like our customers to have. We sincerely apologize. There was a glitch in our system. We just grabbed your PM and we're responding now!