cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Simulator Height

Indi321go
Honored Guest

Job Simulator on the Quest 2 has been giving me issues. I have my boundary set up correctly but when I go into Job Simulator the game puts my body in the ground, like the in game ground is above my waist and my head is just barely above ground. I can’t even reach the handle to start the game, let alone do anything. Closing and re opening the game used to fix this issue but now I can’t get it fixed no matter what I try. I have seen others with the same issue, and have read that the PSVR version has an in game calibration room. Unfortunately on the quest 2 we don’t have that. How can I fix this and make the game playable again?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Indi321go! We are sad to hear you are having trouble with Job Simulator. We want to help you in any way possible and get you back to enjoying your game without issue as soon as possible. Is this the only game in which you are experiencing this issue during gameplay, or is it happening in other games or in your home environment?

Please try these suggestions to help resolve the issue you are facing:

• Uninstall/Reinstall the game.
  • Reboot your headset.

Let us know your responses to our questions and if the suggestions helped. We are here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Indi321go, we wanted to follow up with you to see if you still need help with the issue you are facing with Job Simulator. Let us know; we are here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!