cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Simulator Store Clerk

AMBklyn
Honored Guest

So I bought a new Quest 2. I redownloaded my games. I opened Job Simulator and have been having issues with the “Store Clerk” game. It freezes and turns my screen black. I rest my VR and then the slurpee machine would not be in the game and the game was off lay out wise. I just went and checked my old VR and that game option has the same issue. Is there a bug or maybe it needs an update. 

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @AMBklyn! We understand that the problem with Job Simulator is affecting your gaming enjoyment, and we're here to help you get back to having fun as a Store Clerk! Please give these steps a shot:

• Uninstall Job Simulator and reinstall it.
  • Reboot your headset.
  • Lastly, perform a factory reset - make sure your cloud backup is enabled so you do not lose any game progress. This has fixed this issue for customers in the past.

Feel free to send a bug report to the developers anytime. The more information they receive, the quicker they can resolve any potential bugs. We hope you found this information useful.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

This is a new headset. I performed all the trouble shooting. I even returned the VR got ANOTHER new one. It still does not work right. YOU need to check your end. The game has a bug 

Hey there again @AMBklyn! Thanks for your swift response, and providing further clarification on what has been done on your end. We're sorry that this has been an ongoing issue for you, and would like to have this resolved. With that being said, are you running into similar issues, with any other gaming titles? If you haven't already, we encourage you to also reach out to the Job Simulator developers for further assistance by visiting this link https://owlchemylabs.com/faq. Although, the game app is available on our Meta Quest Store, we did not create the game which we do not have the tools to resolve bugs in the game. We hope this information is useful to you. Have a legendary rest of your day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey again, just circling back to check if you've been able to resolve this or still need assistance. We'd need to know if this is happening in all games or just Job simulator.

Hi I clicked on the “link” that you provided and I haven’t heard back from anyone. It’s not really easy to reach out to them. I emailed whatever email they have on that website. The game is still not working great either which is sad because my family and I enjoy it. 

Hello @AMBklyn! Thanks so much for your response. We understand that you're still having issues with job simulator. As previously mentioned, we wouldn't be able to assist you with an in game bug but we've found an FAQ page for Owlchemy Labs. They are the creators of the game. Once you click on it, scroll to the bottom where it says "How to contact Owlchemy" and it will display contact information to get in-touch directly with their support.

If you have any Meta Quest specific questions then please reach out, we're your first line of defense for the Meta world!

Hey again! Were you successful in located that developer contact information? If not, or if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?