cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just bought and says it comes with beatsaber

japjakisbomb
Honored Guest

Hi there, my wife and I just bought the Meta Quest 2 and after playing the beat saber demo we went to buy the game. It alerted that my unit came with beat saber but that it came in my email, but I've gotten no email. I suppose it was the bundle that included beat saber and resident evil 4, but I haven't tried to purchase RE4 yet, so I'm not sure there, but we really want beat saber. I would love to have any help from y'all. Thanks, have a great day

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @japjakisbomb! We'd love to solve this issue out for you as quickly as possible!

Please shoot us a message through PM, and we'll take a closer look at this. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

kojack
MVP
MVP

The free Beat Saber deal was for headsets bought before the end of Dec 31 2022 and activated before the end of Jan 31 2023. Unfortunately you may have just missed out on the offer.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @japjakisbomb. We're following up to see if you're still interested in some help with Beat Saber. Please let us know!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!