cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got a $30 referral credit when it should have been $60?

DIEHARDave
Explorer

My nephew got an Quest2 today for his birthday and we only got $30 credits each rather than the $60 each it was supposed to be today. How do we get this fixed?

DIEHARDave_1-1644815010925.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Great 🙂. We'll be happy to look into this with you. Please send us a private message with the following information for both accounts:

• Full name on the account
  • Current alias/username
  • Email address associated with the account

We will also need a screenshot of the referral link being sent to the recipient.

Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there Dave. We know how exciting it is to be able to take advantage of a good deal, so we want to look into this referral issue with you.

First, we want to make sure it's clear that in order to receive the $60 credits, the referral would have had to have been accepted in the time frame starting February 13th. This is why this promotion starts with "Kicking off the big game..." because the big game was on the 13th.

With that being said, if your nephew or whoever purchased the device for him accepted your referral link before yesterday, the $30 credit is the correct amount. If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your credits, just let us know. 👍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Funny thing about that lucky number 13.. 🙂

So my Nephew Turned 13 on the 13th so I could not send and for that matter obviously he could not accept the referral until then as he could not create a Facebook account until the 13th when he turned 13! 🙂 He activated his Quest towards the end of the game so it ALL happened on the 13th during the promotion.

Great 🙂. We'll be happy to look into this with you. Please send us a private message with the following information for both accounts:

• Full name on the account
  • Current alias/username
  • Email address associated with the account

We will also need a screenshot of the referral link being sent to the recipient.

Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

'to receive the $60 credits, the referral would have had to have been accepted in the time frame starting February 13th'  I see "Kicking off the big game" referral ends on 2/20-->Does this mean you only have to accept the referral before 2/20 to get $60? What if I accept the referral on 2/19 but I receive and activate my Quest2 on 2/21? Do I still get &60 or only $30?

Hello FelixCooper, thanks for reaching out. We noticed you need a little clarification on referral credit eligibility. No worries. We've got you covered. To answer your question, if you accept the referral on 2/19 but receive and activate your Quest 2 on 2/21 you will still be able to receive $60 credit. Get your game on! (High Five) 🙂