cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just not getting a achievement

Shammmmmm
Honored Guest

So I’ve been playing a game, and I’m suppose to get a achievement for beating the game but it won’t work

game: Iron Man VR

Is happening on 1 game

achievement: “In Extremis”

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Shammmmmm. We're absolutely thrilled that you're enjoying your VR experience, especially Iron Man VR. We see that you are having trouble getting an achievement for completing the game. We know how amazing it feels to finally beat a game, especially if it was particularly difficult, and we also know the feeling of showing the proof off to your friends. So, we'll work together to correct the issue. Similarly though, this issue is something we cannot handle and is something that can be handled by the developer. Linked here, is the developer's page and how to contact them regarding this issue. If there is anything else we can help with, please do not hesitate to reach out and contact us. Enjoy the rest of your day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

COLEBOI09
Honored Guest

A similar thing is happening to me on Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted 2. I played all of the levels but I didn’t get the achievement for it. It is also taking a while for the achievements app to load.

Hey @COLEBOI09! We are so glad you have been having a good time and enjoying VR. We see that you are having some trouble receiving your achievements playing Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted 2. We want to ensure that you are getting the help you need regarding this issue. This issue is something we cannot handle and is something that can be handled by the developer. Linked here, is the developer's page and how to contact them regarding this issue. If there is anything else we can help with, please do not hesitate to reach out and contact us. Enjoy the rest of your day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

COLEBOI09
Honored Guest

I’ve managed to resolve the issue.

We are so happy that you were able to get the issue fixed! If you happen to have any more questions or concerns please reach out to us and we will be more than happy to help. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?