cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kingspray

Krzoh
Honored Guest

Game has been suddenly removed from my library . I purchased kingspray a week ago and last night I was online playing then I got off for like 30 mins and when I returned the game was gone from my oculus. I’ve reached out to people and everyone with the game has had the same problem since last nigh(11/28/23) . Does meta remove apps from the store and people’s library’s after they purchased it . If so, why?

4 REPLIES 4

ForkDentistRUG
Honored Guest

unfortunately i have the same issue with kingspray. no answer from the publisher infectious ape yet.. i bought the quest just FOR THAT GAME. hope the problem will be fixed asap. cheers! 

ForkDentistRUG
Honored Guest

as suddenly the problem appeared it went away later the same day.. the app has a new logo - maybe there was a minor update (?) 

im happy to be able to kingspray again.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @Krzoh! We're checking in to make sure you were able to get that Kingspray Graffiti issue fixed, as we definitely don't want you missing out on your games! If you're still running into that issue, please send us a PM and we'll take a look into this for you from our side. Simply select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing back from you, and getting you back in the action! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Howdy, @Krzoh! We're reaching out to see if that Kingspray Graffiti issue was able to get sorted out, or if you've run into any further trouble with that at all. No user should have to deal with lost access, and we want to make sure everything went smoothly for you along the way. Please don't hesitate to let us know with a PM, as we'd love to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?