cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Known issue: Blank screen when logging into PC or Mobile App

Rajaz
Explorer

Hi, all. I've been trying to link my Oculus Quest 2 to my PC and I need Oculus app to do that. However, whenever I try to log in to Oculus App with my Facebook, Instagram or E-mail, it redirects me to my browser with this link: https://quest.meta.com/social_setup/?native_app_id=512466987071624&native_sso_etoken=AbiDt6KJ2EQpAji... but the link shows only a gray page and I cannot log-in to the App. App keeps saying "Continue in Your Browser." I need help.

Rajaz_0-1677692358606.png

Rajaz_1-1677692444588.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey everyone! I'm just letting you all know we've gotten with our engineers and they're currently working towards a resolution regarding this blank screen issue. 

As for now, however. Please feel free to share any information you may have on the subject in this thread. 

We'll be sure to provide updates as they come along, thank you! 🙂

Edit - - 

Some users have reported that downloading an extension has helped them with the issue. I do recommend against it as we're unsure of any further errors this could cause. If you'd like to as well, you can hold out for an official update/response from our engineers! 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

View solution in original post

Alvariitop
Honored Guest

Hey, sorry for answer now, I was playing my meta quest 2. To enter you need a extesion (Chrome or Firefox) like Laboratory or other extension to avoid CSP error in the browser, then you can link "Meta" to "Oculus" and pass the APP META QUEST login after that. Being a Web Developer save me this time haha. Good luck, I hope Meta team fix this soon, If they get their hands on it, it shouldn't take long to fix it.

View solution in original post

97 REPLIES 97

FlyingLemming
Honored Guest

Haven't used my quest for a while and I started it up to find I can't use any apps until I create a meta account. Fair enough. But halfway through setting up the account I get to a blank white screen with this address: https://quest.meta.com/logged_out_consent/?redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fquest.meta.com%2Fprofile_setup...

And every time I try to get help or start again or reset my oculus to even log into the oculus app like the help page tells me or even just look at the meta setup page it comes back up again.

here the same, whats happening?

Hello, @FlyingLemming. We appreciate you taking the time to express your concerns about your headset. We want to do everything we can to assist you in locating missing content and resolving headset errors. However, we may require some information about your account, so please visit our private messages. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Same problem here. 

Hello there @Rusox, we're sad to hear that you're having problems setting up a Meta account and even more disappointed that you haven't been able to participate in the action. But don't worry, we've all been in your shoes, so let us help you get involved.

1. What section are you in that prevents you from creating an account?
  2. Do you intend to create a brand-new account or convert an existing one to a Meta account?
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

pacioziom
Honored Guest

inbound3245864534153768045.jpg

White screen in apllication on meta quest im configuration 

Same problem here, it's tiring, i've tried over 4 different navigators but none are working... I'm so disappointed.

How to reproduce it: 

1 - Open Oculus app in desktop (I'm using 2 Oculus Rift in different machines, same issue) 
2 - Try to log in through any option (facebook, instagram, setup a new account or login with email), doesn't matter, no one work

3- The app ask you to finish the log in procedure in browser, browser shows a blank page with this URL: https://quest.meta.com/logged_out_consent/?redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fquest.meta.com%2Fprofile_setup...

I've created new accounts for meta, facebook, instagram... all of them fail with the same error. 

Hey @Rusox, we appreciate you sharing details about how you attempted to solve the problem on your own. We also want to thank everyone who has been patient with us throughout this lengthy process. If you could, please PM us so that we can go over more information about what we can do to fix this issue and your account information. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?