cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Known issue: Blank screen when logging into PC or Mobile App

Rajaz
Explorer

Hi, all. I've been trying to link my Oculus Quest 2 to my PC and I need Oculus app to do that. However, whenever I try to log in to Oculus App with my Facebook, Instagram or E-mail, it redirects me to my browser with this link: https://quest.meta.com/social_setup/?native_app_id=512466987071624&native_sso_etoken=AbiDt6KJ2EQpAji... but the link shows only a gray page and I cannot log-in to the App. App keeps saying "Continue in Your Browser." I need help.

Rajaz_0-1677692358606.png

Rajaz_1-1677692444588.png

97 REPLIES 97

Hello there, @omar.alhamadi.39! We know how much of an inconvenience this is causing for your VR experience when you're having trouble logging into the app. We're happy to look into this issue with you further through our support page. Once there, we will have more tools available to better assist you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi
I have the same problem

Same problem. @MetaQuestSupport Tell your web developers that it is a Content Security Policy (CSP) error. We can't create a new account or log in. I hope this fixed soon, I buy my VR headset today 😞 Thanks you!

Exactly, it is a CSP error (browser console image below). Come on Meta, let's give time to resolve this, it's the least we ask for respect.

error8.png

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey everyone! I'm just letting you all know we've gotten with our engineers and they're currently working towards a resolution regarding this blank screen issue. 

As for now, however. Please feel free to share any information you may have on the subject in this thread. 

We'll be sure to provide updates as they come along, thank you! 🙂

Edit - - 

Some users have reported that downloading an extension has helped them with the issue. I do recommend against it as we're unsure of any further errors this could cause. If you'd like to as well, you can hold out for an official update/response from our engineers! 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Alvariitop
Honored Guest

Hey, sorry for answer now, I was playing my meta quest 2. To enter you need a extesion (Chrome or Firefox) like Laboratory or other extension to avoid CSP error in the browser, then you can link "Meta" to "Oculus" and pass the APP META QUEST login after that. Being a Web Developer save me this time haha. Good luck, I hope Meta team fix this soon, If they get their hands on it, it shouldn't take long to fix it.

Hello, a few hours ago I received my quest 2, and I'm very happy, but it asks me to log in to the Oculus app, but when I log in, the site is on a white screen and I can't proceed with the account setup, if I don't log in on the website I can't complete the quest 2 setup.

this is what happend when i log in my acount in oculus app

Screenshot_2023-02-28-21-30-34-684_com.android.chrome.jpg

and this is what appears in my Meta quest 2
Screenshot_2023-02-28-21-30-34-684_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hi there, still no good. Could you give us a time estimation?

Man, it worked like a charm. Thanks to you!

Hey there, @Draxsage! We know how having to deal with a blank screen after logging into your account can affect your VR experience. We're happy to look into this with you through our support page! Once there, we will have more tools available to better assist you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!