cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOGGED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND CAN'T SIGN IN

SlickestRick18
Honored Guest

I have an Oculus Rift S.

Recently, I've been signed out of my account and I keep getting stuck at the confirmation code part.

The code would not send to my account no matter how many times I asked it to be re-sent.

I've also tried signing in with my Facebook account but got stuck at the same part.

Now, whenever I get to the Confirmation Code part and I ask it to re-send the confirmation code it tells me:

"This email address is already being used

This email address is not available"

which only confuses me. From what I understand, I think in the process of logging back in many times, a few times using Facebook and a few times using my regular login info, I've accidentally created two accounts with the same user name, completely locking me out of my account. But I'm not sure. I just need help so I can play VR again.
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @SlickestRick18! Thank you for providing all that detail of what's been going on. We definitely want to help you get into your right account and into VR again!

We have seen some users accidentally create additional Meta accounts, and it does sound like this might be part of what's going on here. Since we'll need some account info to look into this and help you get into the right account, could you please send us a private message?

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you for the reply! 

I will be doing that.