cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOST ALL MY PAID SOFTWARE

Anonymous
Not applicable

I HAD TO FACTORY RESET MY OCULUS QUEST 2 BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T CONNECT TO MY APP!!!! I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK OR I WANT MY SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

FunkyTanuki
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey Talbers,

If you already purchased games and apps on your account before a factory reset, you can go to the store and redownload them at no cost. Ownership of games and apps doesn't go away after a factory reset. It can be a bit inconvenient having to download them all again but at least your purchases aren't lost. 

"Swap meat for chrome, live a BD fantasy, whatever, but at the end of it all, it's the code you live by that defines who you are. " - Johnny Silverhand

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

FunkyTanuki
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey Talbers,

If you already purchased games and apps on your account before a factory reset, you can go to the store and redownload them at no cost. Ownership of games and apps doesn't go away after a factory reset. It can be a bit inconvenient having to download them all again but at least your purchases aren't lost. 

"Swap meat for chrome, live a BD fantasy, whatever, but at the end of it all, it's the code you live by that defines who you are. " - Johnny Silverhand

Drunh151
Level 2

I am in the same boat, but my apps are not there after I reconnected my facebook account.  I went to the store thinking that I would just redownload them, but they are wanting to charge me again.  Is there another step to take?

Somehow, someway, my girlfriend found a link to oculus support. I wish I still had that link. I'm sorry man. Somehow I had two accounts. When I factory reset, it automatically logged into my FB account, which was linked to another email. The support guy had to delete the one account, and after that, everything was fine and I could redownload. I wish I had that link. I know your pain. I had to contact them, set up a time for and appointment for them to call me, which was about 4 hours after the scheduled time, but it all worked out. It was a link for oculus support. I don't think they like to give it out , but my girl knows all about this kind of stuff. Good luck man.

FunkyTanuki
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey guys, Just popping in again.

I've got the support link right HERE. Hopefully you get the same result optitom did. Good luck Drunh!