cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lady Gaga Edge of Glory Error

themary
Honored Guest

Recently purchased Lady Gaga Beat Saber pack. Successfully played Edge of Glory once, and since then it says “Error loading data.” Yes I powered down the Quest, uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Still does not work.

30 REPLIES 30

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya! We appreciate you letting us know your having issues with this game as this is not the experience we want you to have. If this is the only song/ pack that is having issues when playing we recommend you getting connected to the developer. Please go ahead and click here to let them know your having issues with this game. However, if you have other questions or concerns regarding your device don't hesitate in reaching out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am having the exact same problem with this song.  Everything worked fine until today.  This is the only song with an issue.

pantherhead
Honored Guest

I have the same problem with my Quest2, I can't download The Edge of Glory out of the Lady gaga Music Pack. The other songs are perfectly fine.

PilotShan
Honored Guest

Same issue as well. Played that song many time without issue, but now suddenly when I select it I can the option to Buy LEvel or Buy Music Pack when I bought it when it first came out. This only happens for this one song.

Mickyd1969
Honored Guest

Yep.. same here! Played it quite a few times, but it recently stopped loading, and just says error..

It's the Only song that has issues, everything else is fine.

ITG2Freak
Explorer

I buy the lady gaga pack me too this week and i cannot play the edge of glory. It said to buy the track. 
I contact Oculus and they were nice to help me and did finally a refund. I bought it again and problem still happen.

I contact the dev of the game and will see because i don't think it's on Oculus side. 

Thank you

Kntajus
Explorer

+1
Same issue here

Hey Kntajus! We see that you are having issues with one of the add-ons for Beat Saber. We certainly understand the importance of being able to access the items you purchased and we want to make sure we get you pointed in the right direction. If you go here you will be connected to the games developer page where you can post your issues, comments, or suggestions. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I contact the dev of the game and will see because i don't think it's on Oculus side.

I'm not sure about that.....you buy the packs on oculus, not on beat saber.

I have that pack since release and also missing the song now.

Here is another thread about that issue. It seems more like wrong data from oculus.

But I'm curious and hope you'll post what beat saber is saying about that.