cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Controller Spring Broken

SapphSabre
Honored Guest

Hello, I recently bought a Meta Quest 2 from Wal-Mart and recently became an Oculus member.

I have enjoyed playing with the Quest 2 since I've had it, but I have recently ran into a fatal issue.  I had been experiencing controller drift on my left controller, and when investigating it, the spring holding the control stick together was dent/broken.  I am heartbroken that not even a month or so in, I am running into issues.  The only thing I can think of doing now is getting a replacement left controller.

Is there any way Support can help with a replacement or getting a left controller, specifically?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! Thanks oh so much for sharing your recent experience with Quest 2, we are over the moon to have such an avid VR gamer in our ranks.

We'd be more than happy to help get this controller drift issues sorted and get you back to more VR greatness, please submit a support ticket by following this link 👉🏻here.

Be sure to have your account info along with your headset serial number ready for a speedy solution. We can't wait to assist further!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?