cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Controller not tracking right

HoopsAllDay
Level 3

Hey so my left controller is not tracking right and I broke it on accident and I hit it hard on my dresser and in side my left controller the tracking is now messed up so I hope u can get a free controller back

4 REPLIES 4

HoopsAllDay
Level 3

So I hope I can get a free controller back

Poppy_vrTT
Level 2

i recently broke my controller, the ring protector fell off and i think i broke one of the tracking wires its not connected to the thing and my controller isint connected to the other side so i basically broke the ring but its still attatched, is buying a new one recommended? i tried factory resetting but uh.. now its asking for my pairing and sense its almost christmas i unpaired my controller, forgetting that it was BROKEN so i cant pair it back, is there something i can do? i cant play anything and im stuck on the setup because i did a factory reset thinking it was gonna help

Poppy_vrTT
Level 2

yeahh the best option is ask for a new left controller for christmas..

then pair it

Man down! Hey @Poppy.vrTT, thanks for reaching out to us with your concerns about the broken device. We would be glad to point you in the right direction. Being that the remote is completely broken, it would be greatly advised for you to get a new controller. You can look at our accessory page just in case we do end up on your Christmas list.