cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left audio speaker suddenly stopped working on Quest 2.

DenniSiddo
Level 2

Hello, I've got a problem I've been dealing with since today. I've been playing on the Quest 1 for 7-8 months before I got stick drift and a laggy headset. Since my Quest 1 is deteriorating, my grandpa decided to gift me his used Quest 2, since he doesn't use it anymore. Got it out of the bag and everything was going smoothly, smooth frames, gameplay, good graphics, way better than my Quest 1. First 30 minutes of fun quickly turned into my speaker breaking. The left speaker broke and I couldn't hear anything from it, despite the fact that the headset didnt fall or get damaged whatsoever, just boom, your speaker died. I've tried using headphones, but the sound is too low for me. I've tried restarting, but didn't help. I've tried a factory reset and that refused to help. Please respond soon, Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @DenniSiddo. Oh no! This is not the experience that we want you to have. Experiencing audio issues is never great, however, we would be more than happy to help you get this resolved. In order for us to look into this further, can you please send us a private message? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.