cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left touch controller battery low even though the battery itself is full

Blscknred
Honored Guest

Hi guys so my left Touch controller turns it self off because of a low Battery. The battery is fine (tested with right touch), cleaned the controller. I Put in the Battery and it will rise down from 100-5% in 3 Seconds.

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for letting us know about your issue, @Blscknred. We realize that this might be a little bit saddening, but not to worry, we are here to help you get this figured out and hopefully get you set up so that this isn't an issue anymore. First and foremost, can you be so kind as to visit us on our PMs? You can reach us there by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or by clicking here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to helping you out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! Just checking in to see if you are still in need of our assistance! We want to make sure we can get you back on track! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It's not fixed I will write you 😄

Thank you for reaching out! We see your PM and will continue through there! 

Robinkeen
Honored Guest

Hello everyone, I'm experiencing an issue where my left Touch controller is turning off due to a low battery. I've confirmed the battery is okay by testing it with the right touch controller and also cleaned the left controller. When I insert a fresh battery, it rapidly drops from 100% to 5% within 3 seconds. 

Hey there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention and trying to take a step on your own; it lets us know you're ahead of the game. We know how having controller battery issues can affect your gameplay. No worries; let's see what we can do! Could you please try the following:

Please let us know if this works!

Hey there! We're just following up with you to see if you still need assistance. If so, please provide the information from our previous message and we'll assist. We hope you have a great day!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?