cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Les Mills Body Combat - Unable to center or change facing direction

Sirbcw
Explorer

I was wondering if anyone else here is experiencing this same issue, and if anyone knows how to adjust this?

When I start up Les Mills Body Combat on the Meta Quest Pro, sometimes the board and trainer pop up in a location on the 360 degree screen where I don't want to be facing or punching towards.  I would like to change where the board and trainer is located and the direction in which I will be punching/facing etc...

I have tried all the buttons but, I can't seem to figure out how to do this...

Let me know if anyone has clue.  Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Sirbcw. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know the issues you are facing while playing Les Mills Body Combat. We know that not being able to control the way you would like to play can be a bit tedious, and we want to help point you in the right direction for assistance.

Go ahead and click here to reach our developer forums. We have also included a link to the Les Mills Body Combat website to contact their support as well. 

We hope this was help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Eirinella
Honored Guest

Hello,

I'm having the same issue, have you figured out how to solve this please?

Hello, @Eirinella! We appreciate you getting in touch with us and informing us about the challenges you're experiencing with Les Mills Body Combat. We understand how bothersome it can be when you're unable to play the way you want, and we're here to help guide you in the right direction for assistance. To get the support you need, simply click here to visit our developer forums. Additionally, we've provided a link to the Les Mills Body Combat website where you can reach out to their support team. We hope this information proves helpful. Have a great rest of your day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!