cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Les Mills body combat April 2024 update issue?

JLOFT001
Explorer

I am a regular user of Les Mills body combat, doing 5-7 workouts per week. When I opened it today they had added new workouts and some volcano graphics, so I assume it was a game update. I selected one of the advanced 15 min workouts that I've done multiple times before and starting with the warm-up, then continuing through the 15 min workout had issues with hooks and upper cut movements not registering. At all. I didn't reach the 50 continuous hits cut during the full 18 minutes of play?! As mentioned, I use the app to workout 5-7 days, primarily do the advanced workouts, and have been doing this for over a year. There is NO WAY I'm missing every single upper cut and hook. I'm hoping this is a bug in the update that can be fixed ASAP, or that I can revert to previous version?

5 REPLIES 5

thegenuineoz
Honored Guest

I have exactly the same issue.  Hooks are only registering once in every 4 or 5 hits, I've also noticed the same issue when there are dual low level rope strikes.  It was working fine prior to the update.

hartmut
Honored Guest

Same problem for me, since the April 2024 update. I am using a Quest 3. It seems that you need to have a certain movement from the back to the front to register the hooks. Simply boxing them works, but this is not how it should work. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone! We've got our eyes on you and our ears wide open! We totally get how crucial it is to keep in shape and nail those awesome moves! To address your concerns effectively, we recommend reaching out to the developer for assistance. They're the experts who can provide the most suitable solutions, especially when it comes to game updates! Stay positive and have an amazing day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

rene.dxb
Honored Guest

Updated to v64 yesterday. All apps seem to work fine, except LMBC.

No change when reinstalling LMBC. After I start the app, I can see the Les Mills logo, followed by black screen. Checked the permissions- everything is granted.

Anyone had success to get it going again?

Hi, FYI just got the v65 update. LMBC working fine again

Show 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?