cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lines of Color Across both of my Lenses

Bluerazz_VR
Explorer

Today I was just playing RecRoom VR Paintball, and then my screen just all of a sudden, randomly glitched and these streaks of colored lines were just in my view point. And the fact I was just in the lobby and not playing at the time is confusing. I tried resetting it, Holding the Power button and the volume up button, etc. It is just really frustrating that I can’t play VR without these Colored lines across my screen. I’m pretty mad. I just got my VR a little over a week ago. And I bought the Pro bundle with the elite strap and carrying case for it. I spent like $400. I’m worried this is a thing that will be permanent that I did even do. But if someone from Meta can please help me out that would be greatly appreciated, thx. 🙏🏻 

3 REPLIES 3

Bluerazz_VR
Explorer

C0287830-FAA5-486C-AE6D-1C4B0BE63B9A.jpeg

Hey there! Having multiple lines going across both lenses sounds (and looks) like a real pain, so we'd be happy to help get this sorted out as quickly as possible so you can get back to gaming comfortably! 

Thank you for mentioning how it happened, as well as what troubleshooting you've attempted already, that really helps us narrow it down. We do still have a few questions to ask in addition, though:

• Has the headset experienced any drops, falls, or hits recently?
  • Has the headset had any software updates in the last few days?
  • And, asides from rebooting the device, have you tried a factory reset?

We look forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I think I’ll try a Factory Reset. I’ll be back to my oculus tomorrow to see if it works. And how do you do that? Thanks.