cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Black Screen Quest 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I have 2 problems the program says my graphics card is incompatible (attached in screenshot). It is a 3000 series GPU which should be compatible. I also am getting a black screen with virtual desktop in link mode. I am using an MSI laptop. I tried to it fix by using this guide Solved: Oculus Air Link Virtual Desktop Black Screen - Oculus Community - 864132 (oculusvr.com) , and disabling overlays.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I found two work arounds, either buy VirtualDesktop from the Oculus store or use ALVR which is free. I decided on the latter.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I messaged the support team and they say my RTX 3050 is not compatible is there a work around?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I found two work arounds, either buy VirtualDesktop from the Oculus store or use ALVR which is free. I decided on the latter.

NickDoolin
Honored Guest

I figured this out. So my laptop has 2 cards. the integrated & the nvidia 3060. i tried making iit default to the nvidia card in the control panel but that did not work. I had to go into the windows device manager, and disable the integrated card completely leaving the nvidia as the only display adapter enabled. Everything worked after that.