cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Streaming

SteRex87
Honored Guest

Hi, I have a problem when coming to stream...... I have a main Facebook account, and I also have a Facebook gaming page. (NOT SEPERATE ACCOUNTS) my gaming page is intergrated with my main facebook However when it comes to start streaming I can not change the host to my gaming channel it only allows me to stream via my main page. Or in a group. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem. 

1 REPLY 1

ShiroTenko
Retired Support

Hey there @SteRex87,

I know how important it is to ensure you're able to stream to your preferred Facebook page, and I want to do all can to help you out. 
So right now this is not an option that is available, but it does seem like a good idea that other users can benefit from! I highly recommend for you to post about this awesome suggestion in the Ideas Board. This way there is better visibility on this idea for other users to see and chime in. It also increases the chance of an engineer seeing the post and could possibly implementing it in the future!

Hope this was helpful and I can't wait to see your ideas over there soon!

“There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.” -Leonard Snart.
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?