cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locating Wishlist

wrkplayhard
Honored Guest

New to Oculus ( Quest ).

I'm looking for games for my son.  I'm using a laptop, not a phone, and not the headset.  I've clicked some games to "Add to Wishlist" and then I see "Remove From Wishlist" what I'm not seeing is VIEW THE WISHLIST.

Now I'm assuming that I can put the headset on and find them there.  My problem is that I'm here on my laptop and would prefer to keep my experience to one platform.  So please no solutions requireing me to put the Quest headset on or to load/install another app on my phone.  

Please inform me if and where the wishlist can be found.

Regards,

B

4 REPLIES 4

SanCity
Protege

Well I can't find it in the menus either. But of you wishlist any random game, you will get a small banner with a link to you wishlist. If you click that you will see all your games you wishlisted. But no idea where you can reach it otherwise.

Unity XR Developer

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we see you would like to find your wishlist in the menu. We can definitely assist you with locating your wishlist.

Open Oculus App:

1. Tap Menu
  2. Tap Settings
  3. Tap Account Settings
  4. Tap Wishlist 

If you don't see it, please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I can't find it either. Uninstalled and reinstalled app and that doesn't work. Very frustrating. 

In Android at least, the Menu button is in the very top left, and is your profile image. So just click that one and then Account settings (the first link) and then Wishlist.

Unity XR Developer
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?