cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all games kind of

pi.r2
Honored Guest

My headset kept nagging me to make a meta account so I did now if I go on the oculus app on desktop or pc it says I don’t have any of my games, move isn’t synced and I can’t cast. The games are still in the headset but when I try to buy a game it still tells me to make a meta account, I checked and my Facebook and meta accounts are still linked

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hi! We know missing apps are pretty discouraging, so we'd be glad to lend a hand. 

We do want to share that some users have reportedly made a second account when trying to log into their existing one, which could be the case here. However, we will need to look a bit deeper into this. 

In order to do so, we'll require some sensitive information. Please feel free to shoot over a PM where we can help get you into the proper account! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey! Just reaching back out to see if you were able to send us a PM for your issue. 

Looking forward to seeing you on the other side! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!