cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all games/purchase history after Meta/Horizon forced migration!

charmie1124
Honored Guest

My kid has an Oculus Quest 2 and hasn't used it for a while.

She wanted to use it, and wanted to connect it to her new PC.

We downloaded the Oculus App and tried to login, but things looked like they changed. It used Facebook for login before, but asked something about migrating to Meta/Horizon account.  

In retrospect, I probably should not have done this, but I do not think that customers should be penalized by clicking that link (which Facebook/Meta/Horizon provides) BY DELETING ALL THEIR PURCHASE HISTORY!

I cannot see any of the games that we bought anymore. 

I also cannot link my Oculus Quest 2.  

Basically, I have a very expensive brick and all my purchases just disappeared into the ether because I let Facebook migrate my stuff to Meta/Horizon. 

Does anyone have an email/phone number where I can escalate this???

10 REPLIES 10

Eranchich1976
Honored Guest

I have the same issue.

did you get any information?

Yes.  It turned out that I had created a duplicate (shadow) Meta account.  It seems like it is a one-to-many, where my one login had many profiles.  I deleted the duplicate Meta account and was able to get back to my games. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there!  This duplicate account may be a solution to losing your games/apps after the new Meta account migration. Be sure to contact us in our PMs, and we will be able to sort out this hinderance! We want you regain your gaming library as soon as possible, so let's work together to resolve this! 

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.​

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Can you please advise what the duplicate account looked like?  And where to find it.

I have the same issue, bit am unable to find a solution.

If you haven't yet reached out to Support, please do so they can help straighten out your Meta account. PM @MetaQuestSupport or send in an email or chat ticket HERE.

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

this same thing happened to me too and I can't get anything back. even my meta subscriptions say I have never purchased anything. this is so wrong. you all NEEEEED to get a number to talk to real people about this. this is so not right!

Hey there, @Star__Fire. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know that you are having the same issue. We definitely can see how something like this can be a bit discouraging and we want to help you get this tangled mess straightened out. 

For us to do just that, can you please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: . Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

could you explain this in more detail

eyeno.2022
Honored Guest

Same...lost all purchase history (20 games including DLC's ARGH! ).

Now it's a brick...what's happening Meta ?