cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all my games from my Original Oculus Profile

SlipperyP3t3
Honored Guest

Hello -

I setup my original Oculus Profile back in 2020 and purchased multiple games. I didn't use my VR much in 2022 and when I logged in again I was forced to create a new Meta profile since the old Oculus accounts are no longer allowed. I've done that, but the problem is I can't get any of the games that I purchased - my library is empty.  I still have all my receipts from the purchases. How can I get my games back?  TY.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there friend @SlipperyP3t3! We are sadden to hear that you are having issues with your accounts and apps,  we understand how frustrating that can be. Not to worry, we can definitely look further into this. due to us having to collect sensitive information could you please reach out to us through our PM's. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We hope to hear from you soon. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!