cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost games when switching over to Meta

I originally had an Facebook account connected to the oculus app where my games where purchased. I tried to create an meta account but have screwed up and need help.  I first screwed up by making an meta account by using email instead of with Facebook. I waited 30 days for my account to be deleted so I could try again. This time I made the account using the with Facebook option. Once I got into the account my Facebook/oculus games are missing from my library. So I thought I would try pairing my headset to the account hoping that would connect my games back, but it wouldn’t give me the 5 digit code. So I found the pairing code in headset settings. Now the headset says it’s already paired to a different account. I don’t know what to do at this point. If I factory reset the headset I’m afraid of losing my games for sure. What do I need to do to get my headset paired right with my previous Facebook account with my purchased games??? 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, Patience.Ramsey. 31 We are sadden that you are missing your games now that you've switched to Meta, and we're even more sorry that you can't play your games. Please let us to look into this matter more for you so we can get you back in the game. In order to access your account, we need more information from you, thus we invite you to PM us.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.