cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my Oculus library?

Eurostar27
Protege

I seem to get more problems with the Oculus software than any other on my PC. Every time I start the Oculus App I get a box come up 'choose the location store' and below it lists C:/ Program Files/Oculus/Software? On the Quest 2 headset and PC link NO Oculus games are available. WHY? WHEN IS META GOING TO STOP MESSING WITH USERS PAID GAMES AND FINALY FIX THIS PROBLEM? Really annoyed about this!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Eurostar27. We can definitely understand that missing out on games you've purchased is a huge issue, and we'd be more than happy to help! Could you send us a PM so we can take a look and see what we can learn about this situation? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!