cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQDH 3.0.1 not able to connect to Meta Quest Pro

ansh90
Level 3

Hi,

I am facing trouble connecting MQDH to Meta Quest Pro. I used macOS Ventura 13.0 (22A380) and downloaded an updated MQDH 3.0.1.

I can connect my device to the Meta Quest mobile app but not to MQDH. MQDH was able to find the device but was stuck at connecting stage(attaching screenshot).

I followed the meta quest documentation to set up the required developer account and device setup and followed all steps except: "Click Allow when prompted to allow access to data." Since no prompt is showing up requesting permission. 

MQDH stuck while connecting to deviceMQDH stuck while connecting to device

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ansh90
Level 3

This issue was due to the USB cable. I considered the inbox Oculus PRO USB cable as a dock and data cable. But I was wrong.

From the design thinking perspective, I think Meta's design team made a mistake.

Anyways, I hope other users facing the same issue can find this and avoid struggling like me.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ansh90
Level 3

This issue was due to the USB cable. I considered the inbox Oculus PRO USB cable as a dock and data cable. But I was wrong.

From the design thinking perspective, I think Meta's design team made a mistake.

Anyways, I hope other users facing the same issue can find this and avoid struggling like me.

Was the problem your USB cable? Did you get another USB cable to fix the problem?

yes, i just used other usb cable and it worked.

THANK YOU. I have been googling for the reason for my Quest Link failure for days now. Why this thread never came up is a mystery to me; I even suspected this answer but could not find anything cleartext (OK I'm a full noob obviously) so I just kept trying whatever the Internet said (reinstall, update, reboot, disconnect and reconnect).