cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medal of honor not downloading/ getting stuck

Jairbeltran08
Honored Guest

I am trying to download medal of honor above and beyond on just the quest 2 (44 gb version) and it will sometimes just get stuck and I have to reset the download which makes me have to wait again only for it to be stuck again. I am not sure how to fix this and it is very frustrating because I have been trying to download if for about a week and the same thing keeps happening.

4 REPLIES 4

Jairbeltran08
Honored Guest

It sometimes gets stuck at 6b and the furthests it has gone is 19 gb

Hey there, @Jairbeltran08! We noticed that you are having some issues getting Medal of Honor™: Above and Beyond to download on your Meta Quest 2. We definitely understand how troublesome something like that can be and we'd love to help you get this issue sorted out! If we understood you correctly, your Quest 2 is the 64 GB version. Medal of Honor requires 44 GB of free space in order to download properly. We'd recommend uninstalling a few other games before attempting to install Medal of Honor again just to ensure that you have an adequate amount of space. We hope this helps! Please let us know if you happen to have any further questions or concerns. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have the 256gb quest 2 and I have 140 gb of space that is free so that isn't the issue

Hi @Jairbeltran08. Thank you for clearing that up for us! As it appears that you have enough available space, you should be able to download Medal of Honor with no issues. We'd like to get you over to our dedicated Support Team that way we can take a closer look at what may be preventing you from installing this particular app. Please submit a ticket by clicking here and we'll work to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!