cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging Facebook

Jude_Allen
Honored Guest

I merged my Facebook and Oculus account now over £100 pounds of games is missing and I have no apps, I’m really annoyed right now so any help or suggestions on how to fix it would be much appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh man! Signing in to see your games have gone is definitely a scary sight! Let's take a look and get that under control.

The first thing we'd like you to try is signing out and signing back in to your mobile app.

Give that a shot and let us know how it goes! If it doesn't work, we'll dive into your account and see what's going on there. We'll have to collect some account info to make that happen, so please send us a PM to keep everything secure. You can do that by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or by clicking here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again @Jude_Allen! Just checking in to see if you were still in need of some help with your missing applications.

If so, feel free to reach out via those PMs since we will require some sensitive information. 

Looking forward to seeing you on the other side! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!