cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Gift Card No Digital or Physical Card Received

I ordered a $50 Meta gift card from meta.com shop online the order was processed and updated as delivered but I received no digital copy to my email no physical copy to my mailbox and I have checked every folder in my email, including spam and trash. Any ideas arrow of direction. I can’t seem to find a toll-free number in the chat bot in support chat is at best unhelpful borderline a hindrance to actually resolving the issue, but that could be miscommunication or wrong data transmission on my end.

Kyle Scholl
3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @brotherspartacus79! We'll be happy to lend you support right here and get your new gift card worked out. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you I just sent a PM

Kyle Scholl

Hey there, @brotherspartacus79! That is fantastic! Thank you for letting us know that you were able to send over a PM. If you have any questions, go ahead and let us know.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!