cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest 2 Lenses not showing anything.

TudDaWoof
Honored Guest

I was playing some late-night Gorilla Tag, just about to get off, when suddenly the lenses started flashing white and glitchy stuff. Soon enough, the left lens stopped showing anything at all. Then both lenses stopped showing anything. There is another post about this, but I want to raise more awareness about this issue as it seems to be getting common among Quest 2 users. It's not as if I have a black screen, or the headset is turned off. I could hear the controllers interacting with the digital menu, it's just that the lenses stopped showing anything. I think this is due to the fact of intense movement and the lenses getting disconnected from the wires. I do not know where to contact Meta to get a replacement, nor do I have a warranty anymore, or so I think. Today marked one year of Meta usage so I really wanted to play some VR. Not to mention the one-year Gorilla Tag update coming soon and Valentine's update coming soon too. If you know anything about replacements, please reply to this post and help me.

0 REPLIES 0