cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest 2 Link Freezing

Ilovesalad222
Honored Guest

Shortly after 15-20 minutes, my Quest 2 crashes. Upon crashing, the displayed frame freezes and if I look behind me, the frame is upside-down. Between the two frames is a kind of void.

I have purchased a new Quest 2 due to damage as well as a 3rd party Link cable. Even after all of this, the Quest Link still fails. I don't know what to do because I've seen that the cause of the problem varies from person to person.

This issue seems to be common among other Meta Link users.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

NotImCoolio
Explorer

I made a post about this last week and haven't received a response. Don't be surprised if you don't get one either. Hopefully we do get one though as this is making many people's PCVR games completely inaccessible. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Ilovesalad222! We don't like to see our users having this kind of issue with their devices. We know how important it is to get this sorted out and have everything working as it should. Not to worry. We have a few things for you to try out to see if they can help.

• Reboot the headset and the PC.
  • Repair the Meta Quest PC app.
    • Instructions can be found here.
  • Make sure all drivers are up-to-date.
  • Ensure the Air Link feature is turned off when using the Link cable.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the Meta Quest app.

Please give these steps a try. If the issue still persists, we recommend connecting with our specialized team here. We'll be able to look into this further for you with more advanced tools. We also suggest attaching your PC log files to the ticket. This will greatly help us in our research of the issue. We hope this information will be helpful to you. We look forward to assisting you further!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi Meta Quest Support,

Unfortunately, none of the listed methods solved my issue. I will contact the specialized team.

Thank you so much!

Hey there, @Ilovesalad222! We look forward to hearing from you. Once you follow our page to our support team, we will have more tools available to better assist you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!