cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest 2 stuck on Meta symbol

all_depressed_here
Honored Guest

When I turn on my oculus quest 2 it shows meta symbol then goes to a screen that shows a box symbol with an arrow pointing inside the box with a loading bar below that when the loading bar is full and gets done loading my oculus goes to a black screen until it dies and repeats the following I can get to the USB something update menu thingy and I go to device info and beside lock status or whatever it says it says locked I don't know if that is useful.

11 REPLIES 11

Not always I let mine die MULTIPLE times and charged it over and over again then didn't touch it for months then come back and it works. This probably won't help anyone else in the future but it's what I did.

None of this helped mine. I’ve let mine die. Factory reset several times. Letting a $300 device sit for months while it goes down in value or even having to let it fully die every day might be an answer, but it’s an awful answer when trying to use it daily. 
support keeps putting me off. Maybe they are hoping they can make me wait for months while the headset figures it out. This is the second time my headset has done this so it sits more than I can use it. 😡

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?