cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest 2

Bluering313
Level 2

Hi,

I just purchased Meta Quest 2 and it came with Beat Saber. However when I got the email that said to Redeem it I get a message that says unable to load try again later. I’ve been trying for 2 days and it still won’t load. It did not come with a code to download (like Resident Evil 4 did).

Any suggestions on how to get it to download?

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

Leeie11
Level 2

I had the same problem, Resident Evil was able to install into my library but not Beat Saber. Then I found instructions that I have to load it from the email that says Redeem. So I hit the Redeem button in their email and it added it to my VR Library. Good luck!

deejeevee
Level 7

Many people have had trouble redeeming Beat Saber from the email or mobile app notification.

Here are some other things you can try:

• In your Quest 2 headset, open the menu and check the notifications (bell icon). That's what worked for me.
  • In your Quest 2 headset, look for Beat Saber in your Apps library (by filtering for "Not Installed" in the upper right dropdown), or search for it in the Store. Click to open its page, then click the button that says "Get".
  • You can also find more info here.

🤞

» Get a $30 credit on a new Quest 2 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you buy or activate your new headset!
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5: How app referrals work