cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest App

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have the issue of my Meta Quest app not letting me swap accounts and I did use two Facebook accounts. The issue specifically is that it asks if my alternate account is me, but when I press the “Not you?” button then I’m back at the same screen selecting where I have to sign in. I press continue with Facebook but then it just asks if my same alternate account is me or not. I went through this process about 10 times before uninstalling the app and reinstalling it and yet there was no change at all. It’s like it’s forcing me to delete the account before changing over to my main which I don’t want to have to resort to that.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know how inconvenient login issues can be, we'd love to get you back in the game as soon as possible! We may need some sensitive information for your account in order to look into this further, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey-o! We just wanted to check in and make sure your login issue gets resolved. Let us know if you need any assistance! We're happy to help.