cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest Move App no longer tracking anything

Macromania
Explorer

My meta quest 2 move app has stopped tracking calories  and time (everything) from today.

Everything stat stays at zero independent of what games/exercise i undertake.

I've tried rebooting, reinstalling the iphone app, a factory reset, and deleting all the history.

I've wasted all day on this and lost all my fitness history as a result.

Spent a good hour on chat and phone call with Quest support and they couldn't resolve either.

Now appears my wife's quest also has the same issue so thinking it can't be related to my one account all though I do have secondary accounts on each quest.

Anyone else having a similar problem or found a resolution?

153 REPLIES 153

Thank you for that information! If I find anything out I will let you know! 

We are all mad here.

AliceinVRworld
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there! Our team is looking into this right now! Once I get any updates on this I will let you all know!

We are all mad here.

By single account I meant yes, the main/admin account (and only account that has ever existed on the device).

A bit strange to mark this as a "solution"?

Mrs.Lane
Honored Guest

I'm having the same issue, two days now no tracking at all.

NoHotAshes
Protege

Just adding on that I also have this exact issue.... lost my streak too. Thanks Oculus.

the.frank.lewis
Explorer

The exact same issue started for me on June 6th, 2023.

Making you reset the headset just means that tech support has zero idea what the problem is.  And this also nukes your fitness history.

They have asked me to reset the headset before and the whole thing just smacks of being too lazy (on not competent enough) to bother understanding their own tech.

Lame!

Macromania
Explorer

After messing around with this for ag s I finally got this working.

1. Log out of the meta quest app on your phone.

2. Delete the app. On iPhone hold the icon down and then click cross to delete

3 reinstall the app from the App Store 

4. restart the headset

bingo worked again

I think you need to clarify what this is solution for.   It sounds like the solution for Move data not getting pushed out to your phone rather than the problem where the Move data isn’t recording any data on the Meta/Oculus itself.  Let’s not let Meta close this issue if it isn’t a full-fledged fix.   

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?