cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest Pro: No "Allow Access to Data" pop-up

sachinreddy1
Level 3

Hello!

I recently bought a Meta Quest Pro and wanted to connect it to my computer and MQDH. I am able to get to this screen: 

Screenshot 2022-12-06 070124.png

I'm able to sign-in to my device with my Meta Account from MQDH, but when I put the headset on, I never get the "Allow Access to Data" popup. I have connected my Meta Quest Pro with the included USB-C cable to my PC. Also, USB Connection Dialog is enabled under Settings > System > Developer in my headset.

I have also downloaded the Oculus app on my PC and went to the Oculus/Support/oculus-drivers directory and downloaded the driver/restarted my computer. Not sure what I'm doing incorrectly... Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sachinreddy1
Level 3

Looks like I didn't read this answer properly. I thought the included usb-C could connect from my computer to the headset but I ordered a new one and it works now!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

sachinreddy1
Level 3

Follow up:

When I open the Oculus app on my PC and try to connect the headset via USB-C, I am stuck on this screen even though the device is connected to my PC:

Screenshot 2022-12-06 071820.png

Is there a driver that I am missing? TIA!

sachinreddy1
Level 3

Also, it looks like the headset is connected to my computer as an Audio Device? Ideally I would want to see the headset in my File Explorer..

Screenshot 2022-12-06 072847.png

sachinreddy1
Level 3

I'm able to get through all the steps documented here: https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/unity/ts-odh/ though I can't enabled access from my headset listed in the last part:

Screenshot 2022-12-06 091603.png

I think because I'm unable to allow access from the headset, I can't see my headset in MQDH

sachinreddy1
Level 3

Looks like I didn't read this answer properly. I thought the included usb-C could connect from my computer to the headset but I ordered a new one and it works now!

Hey there, @sachinreddy1! We're glad that everything is working great for you, if you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us, we'll be happy to help you in any way we can!