I have a Quest 2 and a Mac Pro mid-2011 with MacOS Catalina 10.15.7, and I have installed the Meta Quest Remote Desktop app, and it's stuck on loading screen after logging into my Meta account.
It's been like this for a while now, so I'm sure it's just stuck.
When I connect on my Quest 2, it doesn't appear as if there's a computer available either.
Can anyone advise?
Hey there, @elytrunks! We see that you are experiencing some issues with your Meta Quest Remote Desktop App. We definitely understand how troublesome that can be and we'd love to help you get this issue sorted out as quickly as possible! We'd recommend manually uninstalling and re-installing the app by performing the following steps:
1. Disconnect the Rift/Link cable from the computer.
2. Disconnect your computer from the internet.
3. Backup any necessary content.
• You can find steps on how to do so by clicking here (https://store.facebook.com/help/quest/articles/headsets-and-accessories/oculus-rift-s/rift-backup-co...).
4. Reboot into Safe Mode.
5. Uninstall Oculus PC app using the Control Panel.
6. Delete all Oculus folders from the following folder:
• C:\Program Files
7. Remove any Oculus folders from the following locations:
8. Restart your computer in normal mode.
9. Reconnect your computer to the internet.
10. Install Oculus PC app again using the setup tool from our website here (https://store.facebook.com/quest/setup/).
11. Reconnect the Rift/Link cable and re-test the headset.
Please let us know if this resolves your issue. We will be standing by just in case further assistance is needed!
Hey, hey! No worries, we'd love to look into this further with you to see if there are some other options for you to connect other than using the Link Cable. We would like to get you over to our dedicated Support Team so that we may gather your logs and review your PC compatibility. Please click here to connect to a specialist so that we may further assist you!