cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest Store apps unavailable

petrrub
Honored Guest

I could download free apps in store, however anything else said it was "Unavailable". Same trouble on Quest 2 and Meta Quest App from AppStore

photo_2024-06-14_19-08-37.jpgphoto_2024-06-14_19-08-45.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @petrrub. We know you're looking to get some assistance with fixing an issue related to digital purchases. We'd like to help you sort things out as soon as possible. We suggest trying the following items below to see if this allows you to make the purchases you're trying to make. 

• Make sure you're logged into the correct Meta account via the header and the Meta Quest mobile app.
  • Sign out of the app.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the app. Directions here.
  • Log back into the app.

Let us know if these help in resolving the issue or not, so that we can explore other options for you. I am looking forward to your response. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello again, @petrrub! We just wanted to check in with you and see if you still needed help with the store issues you were having. If you still need assistance, please feel free to reach back out to us at any time! Have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Already tried, nothing happens.
Same issue with website

There is no buttons on paid apps

petrrub_0-1718636763330.png

petrrub_1-1718636786543.png

Free apps available as usual

Thanks for sending that reply back to us, so to look further into this, we will need to send us a PM. This way, we can ask for further details about your account and look into this more for you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

AtomicScience
Honored Guest

Hey, to anyone stumbling across this thread. The issue seems to be somehow related to one's location.

For example, I've had this issue with my Polish VPN - but when I switched to an American one, it was gone and I was able to swiftly redeem my code

So, to solve this, get a VPN or change the country of your current VPN if you already have one.
The simplest way to do that is to get any free VPN browser extension - there are many. Usually they are terrible and really, really slow, but for a quick in-and-out purchase/redemption they should work!
-----
The root cause of this is puzzling - it's unlikely that one can't make any purchases from Poland (my original VPN location), so let's hope this gets resolved properly by Meta. But for now - VPN seems to be the only solution

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?