cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest build v67 release notes

LittleJoe666
Explorer

Hi! I received v67 today, apart from new interface, now I have 2 big issues.

- Guard border - it lags sooo bad. either it's slow to appear or doesn't hide after I'm back to safe space.

- Also, something has changed with controllers standby settings. Prior, I would put controller on the table behind guard border and it becomes disabled in few seconds. Now, even if I hold controller in hand but don't move it in couple of seconds - it disables too, AAAAND enables hand tracking without showing these hands' silhouettes. Goooosh all these random click and snaps today were driving me crazy while watching videos. I had to turn off hand tracking completely, but now I can't put controllers on the table behind guard border, because that way border never disappears.

2 REPLIES 2

LittleJoe666
Explorer

@The_1st_Dark_Lord_Morgoth  thanks. I thought my feedback would be seen in v67 thread by others to add to if anyone encounters the same problems

CREEL418
Honored Guest

Make it so we can mod again🙏

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?