cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Store credit issue, the limit was incorrectly calculated

Bumbeloo
Explorer
Hello,
I have a problem with my referral credits. I'm aware there's a limit of $599 credits to get from the referrals per year but I have a problem that in the "referrals" page it states that I've earned $570 from referrals but this information is completely false. In the "store credit" page it states that I only have $500 credits. At the moment, I should have $629 store credit as I should have enough for $599 from referrals and $30 credits I've had from a different source (not referral) so that shouldn't get into the limit.
When I'm trying to redeem the referral credits it says that I've reached the maximum amount of credit but as you can see from my store credit - it's a false information.

I'm concerned and stressed out because I basically lost $129 for no reason and that's a lot of money for me that I can't pay from my own wallet.
Please @MetaQuestSupport  help me, I want to have this sorted out before the April sale ends so that I can buy apps safely. 

Thank you

metacreds.png

5 REPLIES 5

Bumbeloo
Explorer

@MetaQuestSupport please let me know if you have any solution to this issue, it's a big issue to me and involves a lot of stress.

Vierfluegler
Protege

I have the Same Problem, but in my case the Support cant helped me, they say i have too much Credits.

I lost roundabout 50-70€.

Bumbeloo
Explorer

We have to get a response for this from @MetaQuestSupport, it's unacceptable.

Hey there, @Bumbeloo! We can understand that missing credits are something that is very important, and we would love to look into this further for you. Due to needing to verify your account to look into this, please reach out over a private message so we can work with you further on this. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Please reach out soon, so we can help get this looked into for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi @MetaQuestSupport, I've sent a private message providing the details.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?