cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta TV app

MoonstoneWolf7
Expert Protege

Since PTC V65 I cannot minimize the Meta TV app.  I don't see the bug log anywhere on the forums.  Is there anything I'm missing?  I clicked on anything and everything.  8c63efc35f79449aa9c4d73a4d408288.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @MoonstoneWolf7. Thank you for reaching out. We want to help and get the best steps on how to proceed with your Meta TV app issue. We would like to ask you a few questions first:

• Can you confirm that the app is being downloaded from a Meta platform?
  • Can you confirm that the app has been downloaded and installed on the headset?
  • Are you able to launch other applications?
  • Does the problem occur with more than one app?
  • When did this start?
  • Were any changes made?
  • Is the home environment having any issues?
  • Have you tried to update the PTC of V66?

Once we hear back from you, we will be able to dive deeper into things and get you the next steps for your specific issue. We appreciate your time and look forward to your response.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

The Meta TV app is the one that was preloaded and auto updates when there is an update.  Yes it is on the headset, that's what the screenshot above shows it's from.  All my other applications launch perfectly.  This problem started with V65 and never got resolved when I downloaded PTC V66.  Home environment is not changed although I usually do everything in passthrough.  I made no other changes to the headset.  Also the videos on Meta TV, DeoVR and Skybox are still blurry as all get out.  That started with V64 and never resolved, despite the ticket that I sent and no follow up and then closed and the comments made in the other PTC threads.

Thanks for that information, @MoonstoneWolf7. What we can do is provide you with this link, which will allow you to file a bug report in two ways. If you could visit that link, give the steps a go and let us know. We would appreciate it. We look forward to hearing back from you, and we thank you for your time.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?