cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Touch Pro Controller compatability

ChaoticPsion89
Level 2

I just updated my original Meta Quest to v47 and was wondering if this update, like with the Meta Quest 2, would allow this older headset to use the new Meta Touch Pro Controllers?

I was hoping I could recieve an answer from Meta regarding this in hopes I could purches them

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey ChaoticPsion89, great question! The new Meta Touch Pro Controllers are compatible with the Quest Pro and Quest 2 only. Please take a look here for more info on what features the v47 update has brought to the Meta Quest Pro. Let us know if there are any other questions we can answer for ya!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Clarity_Page
Level 3

It's supposed to from what I've heard but I have a Quest 2 running v47 and the Pro controllers but havn't had any real success yet, could just be me though

dragohn
Level 2

I have the same question as there seems to be no official info about this. Did someone try the controllers with Quest 1?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey ChaoticPsion89, great question! The new Meta Touch Pro Controllers are compatible with the Quest Pro and Quest 2 only. Please take a look here for more info on what features the v47 update has brought to the Meta Quest Pro. Let us know if there are any other questions we can answer for ya!