cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta account

RolloSkolo123
Level 2

I made my new meta account about a month ago and I bought Bonelab on it. I thought that when I created the account, it automatically synced all of my other games over from my old account. It turns out I accidentally created a new profile instead of actually transferring my games to that meta account. I’ve been trying to find how to fix this for a while now, but the only solution I’ve found is to delete the meta account and re-make it. I don’t want to delete the account though because then I would lose Bonelab. Is there any way I could keep Bonelab and transfer my other games to another meta account?

Any help would be appreciated

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there RolloSkolo123! Thank you for reaching out. We understand how tricky it can be when plans do go the way you'd like! No worries, we need to gather a few personal details. We like to invite you to send us a private message.

To send us a private message, click on our profile page, then click on 'Send Message", or Click Here to get redirected to our profile page, Also, don't forget to login before trying to PM us! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask!