cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta app wrong Facebook account

AahniPlays
Honored Guest

the meta quest app keeps going to the wrong Facebook account, when I select "not you" there is no option to enter the correct Facebook account. 

would appreciate any help I was able to switch accounts yesterday.  Now I am on a different device instead of the tablet to see if that would help. Have deleted the app and restarted the phone. Still picks up wrong Facebook account 

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey AahniPlays! Thanks for reaching out. We know login issues are pretty disheartening, so we'd love to help out. 

To get some insight, can you please answer the following:

1. Do you have the Facebook application installed on the devices you're trying to login from? (If so, please log out and log into the account you're trying to use)
  2. Are you able to login through the website, or are there some issues there as well?

We look forward to your update! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again @AahniPlays! We're just following up to see if you're still needing some help with your login issues. If so, feel free to reach back out anytime.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

HappySpider8
Honored Guest

We got in, had to delete the app and reinstall on a new device luckily we a phone and tablet to install 

We had to install the Facebook app on a new device and go from there the tablet still only showed the wrong account but we got in. 

Cindy63058
Honored Guest

I got a new Iphone 15   installed my facebook app and forgot my facebook user name and password. I logged in under my phone number and somebody elses profile shows up.  How do I get rid off that profile and get mine back I can still look me up or search. Just need my username and password to get back in.  I am frustrated please help me!!!!! I need to be talked through it!!!

Hey @Cindy63058! We know how important it is to have access to your account. We'd love to look more into this! Please send us a PM, due to the potential of dealing with private/sensitive information. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here! Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hello again @Cindy63058, are you still having issues logging in? We would love to help you out, and get you back into your account if you are still having issues logging in. Reach out to us at any time from our Profile Page and we would love to help.